If you’re the one looking for an answer to question i.e. What are best Android Apps to download YouTube Videos, then I recommend you must read this article. As in this article I’m going to share with you the answer to the above discussed question.
YouTube is one of the best biggest portal for any kind of videos and like me lots of people visit this website to stream their favorite videos. Everything is fine with this online service, But one thing which everyone don’t like about this web service i.e. You can search video, stream video, even share it with your loved ones, but you can’t download the video which you enjoyed and want to save it on your hard disk.
In case, if you want to download videos from the web to your hard disk there are lots of software and web services available. But if we talk about downloading YouTube videos on Android mobile directly, then we don’t have much apps available. And if you’re the one looking for a way to Download YouTube Videos on Android Mobile, then don’t miss to read our YouTube Special.
After searching a lot over the web I found two Android Apps i.e. MediaClip and Tubemate to be the perfect solution and answer to the question on which this whole article based. And below you’re going to read everything you need to know about these apps.
What is MediaClip
MediaClip is an amazing application using which you can easily download videos, pictures, and PDF files in batches from the Internet like a Multiclip. Using this application you can individually select and download videos, pictures, ringtones and PDF files in batches from your favorite website (specially YouTube)
Features of MediaClip
This android application has lots of features but some of them are listed below:
- Download/save videos, pictures, and PDF files
- Replay/display videos, pictures, and PDF files
- Web browser functionality
- Replay videos with web browser
- Bookmark your favorite sites “Functions planned for update”
- Being able to freely rename, move, and delete files
- Being able to freely manage files with folders
- Continuous playback for playlists
How to Download YouTube videos using MediaClip
1. First of all you need to Download and Install MediaClip on your device.
2. Now open the application and search for the name of the video you wish to download.
3. Now app will use Google Search and give show you a list of all video with the name you searched for.
4. Search your video from the list and click play.
5. Once the video start streaming click on DL button i.e. Download at the top of screen.
6. A new window will open with your video, you need to check the box on the ride side of the video and you will notice that your video downloading starts.
What is TubeMate
TubeMate is an amazing Android App is using which it becomes super easy to download any video from YouTube or audio file from YouTube video. There are lots of amazing features which I found while searching about this amazing android application which are listed below ;
Features of TubeMate
- Provide fast download mode with multiple connections for a download.
- Multiple download resolution options.
- Pause and Resume download option available.
- You can Download any Audio file.
- Share your file on popular Social media.
- YouTube search and related video suggestions
- Watch videos on YouTube while Downloading other video
- You can also Download YouTube videos in HD
How to download Videos using TubeMate
1. Simply Install this application just like you install other Android apps.
2. When you start streaming YouTube Video you will get a popup page asking from you whether to download it or watch it. Just Tap on Download option.
3. After that it will show you different resolutions like 640×480, 1280×720 (HD), 1920×1080 (Full-HD) and video formats like flv, mkv and mp4 choose according to your desire.
4. Save it to your SD card and you are done.
This is how you can download YouTube Videos on Android mobile with these two popular Android apps give try to these apps and let us know whether this article help you or not. Also you can share with us name of apps which you are using to download YouTube videos on your device.