Yes, you! We are always on the lookout for writers who can supply NerdsMagazine.com with well-written tech, art & culture, gadget, gaming, and space content.
If have an idea for a great article that will inform and inspire our readers, we may be interested in publishing it on NerdsMagazine.com.
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- NerdsMagazine.com readers are generally looking for information about technology, art, and culture but they are also interested in learning about where to spend their money! So, in addition to articles on gadgets, gaming, and space exploration they are also keen on discovering new products.
- Relationships! Not only are we looking for one-time contributors, but we are developing relationships with writers who can become a regular part of our team. Being a regular contributor for NerdsMagazine.com would be a feather in the cap of any blogger.
Why Contribute to NerdsMagazine.com?
- NerdsMagazine.com is included in both Google and Bing News Programs. This means that our articles are immediately indexed and appear in search results.
- The site is SEO optimized and ranks very well for thousands of keywords.
- The site is well established.
Do I Qualify to Write for NerdsMagazine.com?
If you’re reading this you have already shown one of the qualities we look for in a writer – you’re doing your research! So, you’ve already made a good first impression on us.
The next thing we’d like to ask is that you provide us with information about your blog/site. You don’t have a website or blog? Not a problem – just send us a sample of your writing.
Please note: NerdsMagazine.com will only publish original, previously unpublished content. If it’s been published somewhere else, please do not submit it to NerdsMagazine.com Please write in your own words and give necessary credit in your work.
- Contact us with a brief description of yourself, your expertise/skills, and topic(s) of interest.
- Point us to some previously published articles or just attach a couple when you contact us via email.
- Let us know if you have a topic that you think our readers would be interested in.
What You’ll Get
- You’ll be credited at the bottom of each article as the author along with a short bio. biography.
- You’ll get great exposure to our growing readership
- You’ll have an opportunity to speak into the lives of thousands of information hungry readers.
To help you meet our criteria and expectations here are some guidelines to get you started:
- Must be related to one of the topics NerdsMagazine.com covers (E.g. science, arts, culture, technology…). Feel free to write product reviews, informative educational articles, current entertainment news etc.
- No less than 400 words.
- Any photos or video must be credited to the source.
Send us a note if you’re ready to write for us!