7 Benefits Of Android App Development You Should Know About
Whether you are launching a business or a seasoned player in a given industry, mobile app development is something you cannot do without. We live in a digitized era. Given the rapid advancements in digital technology happening all around, revolutionary smartphones have only added to the overall simplicity of our lives.
Right from ensuring the ease of making online appointments to getting services at your doorsteps with a single click, there are several aspects of smartphones that streamline our day-to-day activities. A majority of such applications is contributed to the advent of mobile apps for smartphones and tablets.
Android app development is one such advancement in the field of smartphone technology that aims at benefitting the end-users significantly. Android serves to be an open-source OS (Operating System) having a massive user base while delivering the ease of a simplified mobile app development mechanism. Enterprises all across the world are making use of this interactive platform to present feature-rich, interactive apps in front of the end-users. The Android apps by businesses are aimed at solving customer problems while increasing the overall value of the respective businesses.
What are the Benefits of Android App Development?
Android serves to be an open & free platform that is built on Linux. Given its overall ease of use and cost-effectiveness, business enterprises from all corners of the world leverage the benefits offered by optimizing Android app development. Some of the potential benefits of this technique are:
· Low Investment and Improved ROI: When it comes to ensuring the entry, the Android platform is known to impose minimum barriers. Android is known to provide the SDK (Software Development Kit) for free to the community of Android developers. As such, this helps in minimizing the overall development as well as licensing costs. When it comes to Android app development, the overall costs can be categorized into three major subdivisions:
Stage 1 involving application development
Stage 2 involving testing
Stage 3 involving hardware cost implementations for the deployment of the Android apps
· Available as Open Source: Another major benefit of ensuring app development with the help of the Android platform is that it is available as an open-source platform. You can receive the benefits of its open-source nature from the royalty-free technology framework that is provided by the active Android community.
The overall architecture for Android SDK serves to be open-source. This implies that you can look forward to interacting with the Android community for the latest trends or expansions in the field of app development. This is the reason why the Android platform serves to be highly attractive for wireless operators and handset manufacturers. This allows for the faster development of Android-based smartphones.
· Ease of Integration: If you are looking forward to achieving complicated customizations with respect to your mobile app while ensuring the overall ease of integration, Android is the right choice for you. The entire platform has been designed for ensuring maximum customizations for your mobile app development project. With this platform, you are provided with the ease of integrating and tweaking the mobile app as per the unique requirements of your business.
· Multiple Sales Channels: In comparison to other mobile app development platforms, Android app development solutions are known to be deployed in multiple ways. With this platform, there is no requirement of relying on a single market for distributing your applications or services. You can consider making use of a third-party app marketplace (like Google Android Market). At the same time, you can also create tailor-made distribution & sales channels while placing the same on your website.
· Ease of Adoption: Applications made using the Android platform are known to be scripted using the Java language. The scripting is performed with the help of a specific set of libraries. Any individual out there can design high-end Android applications by possessing some basic knowledge about Java. Moreover, it has nowadays become immensely simpler for the Java developers to transition the given code script into the desired mobile application.
· Market Fragmentation: While fragmentation might pose a significant challenge to the Android developers out there, it is also known to provide a lucrative opportunity to modern businesses. All the operating systems out there are not known to power the mobile devices in every possible segment of the industry. Therefore, this implies that there is a mass-market at the disposal of business enterprises with the help of interactive Android app development.
· Hardware Compatibility: Android-based apps are known to run over multiple devices from varying manufacturers having varied hardware specifications & configurations. This offers the assurance that these apps can deliver great performance to the end-users –irrespective of the type of device that they are using.
Make the most of the professional Android app development solutions to ensure the best results!