Now you can send you can send money to your friend and family through Gmail. Whether you’re going for lunch or you just want to pay your room rent, you can send money very easily, securely and quickly.
Google Wallet is not integrated with Gmail which helps you to make a payment just using your Gmail account. The thing which makes this service very special are listed below
- Like PayPal its not necessary that the receiver must have a Gmail account to receive money.
- You can send money for free if your bank account is linked to Google Wallet or with the help of Google Wallet balance.
- Low fees (2.9 % per transaction) apply to send money using your linked credit or debit card.
In this article I’m going to share with you an easy tutorial which going to teach you about How you can send money using Gmail. So without further ado, lets we start with our tutorial.
1. First of all, hover over the attachment paper-clip and click on the $ icon to attach money to your message.
2. Now Enter the amount you wish to send, and press send.
That’s it, I guess there is no easy method like this payment method.
Things to keep in mind while making payments which are listed below:
- You can send money in Gmail using desktop version only at the moment.
- You can send money Google Wallet at wallet.google.com from your phone or laptop
- You must set up Google Wallet to send and receive money
- There’s a transaction limit of $10,000 and a transfer limit of $50,000 per five-day period.
Till now this feature is only available for only Gmail users of US who are above 18 years and soon it will be available for other users too. So keep your eyes on that $ sign, you might be the next to access this feature.
How to get earlier access to this feature
If your friend have access to this feature and if he/she you money using Gmail or Google Wallet to you, then more are the chances that you get access to this feature.
You can check below video to get clear idea about how you can send money with Gmail: