How to Hide Facebook Post from Individual or Group of Friends
If you’re looking for a way to hide Facebook timeline feeds(surprise event, shielding personal photos and related) from any person, group of people and especially from your girlfriend? Then you don’t have to search more, because in this article you’re going to read about how to hide an ordinary Facebook post from certain people by changing the privacy settings before you send it.
And should I forget to tell you, that you don’t have to unfriend your friends to hide posts from them. So without further ado, lets we start with our tutorial
1. To alter the privacy setting, open the page from where you can share your post.
2. Now, click on the drop-down menu at the bottom right of the post box. Here you will get an option like “Public”, “Friends” and more this all depend on your default setting. And then, click on “Custom” option.
3. Now this will give access to options featuring share to a limited group of certain people, or hide the post from individuals or a group of people.
4. Suppose you want to hide feed from one or two people, all you need to do is start typing the name of a friend under “don’t share this with” and click on the person from the list and click on save.
5. Now update or share anything with your friends, and guess what those guys who name you added in the list will not be able to check your updates.
6. Also if you want to hide your post or status regularly from a certain group, then you also have the option to create a separate list.
7. To set up a list, go to the first person’s profile page and click on the “Friends” menu on the bottom right of their cover photo and click on “add to another list”
8. Next, the thing is select “New List” and then give a name to your list in the box that appears and press enter.
9. You can add more people just by following the same procedure.
10. So next time you want to hide your updates from the people of the group you created above, all you need to do is follow step 4 and instead of typing the name of friends, simply type the group name.
And you’re done, so this is how you can hide your post from a single person or group of friend just by making a few clicks. Give a try to this tutorial and let me know in the comments if you’ve used this particular privacy function — and how it worked out for you.