The method for downloading the test version of the Operating system from Apple is pretty easy, but you may find usage not so easy. Since the new version of iOS has been released in the Beta version, people have some time to work on it and find out how things actually are and How to Download and install Apple iOS 7 Beta?.
Then you need to know how to begin with iOS 7. Learn what are the basic steps that you will need to load up the new iOS and then you can get started on the applications:
Prior to starting the downloading process for Apple iOS 7 Beta, these are some things that you need to have at hand:
- Have a developer account with iOS costing around 99 dollars via Apple’s website
- You also need a development device that will be exclusively used for iOS7. Do not try to utilize personal devices as these can give rise to bugs and cause crashes.
- You will also need an identifier for the device: Each iPhone identifier has been assigned some number for identification and you need to make an effort to find the identifier so that you are clear on the version of iOS 7 beta that you are supposed to download
- The unique device identifier: You are also required to register the developer device that you are using with the iOS development center. If you do not do this you will not be in a position to finish the process of iOS 7 beta installation. You device needs to be verified and authenticated
- Create a backup of the device you are using on to iTunes. This is just a precaution if your device crashes or ends losing information. Having a backup will ensure that you do not have to start from the very beginning. You can simply access the backup you have made from iTunes.
Note: You have to understand that once you have installed iOS beta, then you cannot you cannot go back to a lower level. So you need to be mentally prepared to have the beta version of the OS on the device till such time the final version is released.
Groundwork to get iOS 7 Beta going:
Some points to study, understand and grasp prior to downloading the .dmg file of iOS 7:
- Ensure that you have the latest edition or version iTunes readily downloaded and primed
- Ensure that you have upgraded your Mac to Mac OS X Mountain Lion version 10.8.3 . It will be required later for the Xcode Developer Preview in the times to come.
- Keep your battery charged. You will find that a ful battery life will ensure peace of min while you are in the middle of OS download
Step by Step Guide on How to Download and install Apple iOS 7 Beta:
- Go to the iOS development center on your Mac device and then download the right version of iOS 7 beta. The process will continue for a few minutes
- Get the .dmg file open and then locate the .ipsw file. You will be able to locate easily enough as it will the only one there.
- Link you device for developing on to the computer and launch iTunes
- Press on the iPhone button given in iTunes. You will be able to see the statistic regarding serial numbers and the usage of memory. Simply create a backup of your phone on to iTunes
- Click on option button while you are restoring iTunes. The window that will open up will let you choose the iOS 7 beta .ipsw file. Downloading this may take up to 10 minutes