If you’re looking for a way to root Samsung Galaxy S4, the latest Android device by Samsung, then this article is article is defiantly for you guys. I know there are many galaxy S4 users who’re looking for simple and easy guide to root Galaxy S4 device, but didn’t exceed. Many of them even plans to sign up for a carrier subsidized Samsung Galaxy S4. But wait don’t take this step before you finish reading this article.
I’m glad to share with you that rooting guide for Galaxy S4 is available. One thing which I really like about this guide is, that its dead simple and works with all variations that use a Qualcomm processor (AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, etc.). And this all happens because of XDA Recognized Developer Djrbliss who posted this trick yesterday. This technique is specially developed for Motorola devices and because of this reason it’s named as Motochopper. Its and cross platform technique which works for Windows, Linux, OSX.
Disclaimer : ”If you are rooting your Samsung I9500 Galaxy S 4 using this guide then you are responsible for anything you do to your device.”
Read before following root instructions:
“Rooting the S4 can be considered a bit risky because there isn’t a clear path to fixing the device if rooting fails.”
“At this point, since there are no custom recoveries or stock images available, it may not be possible to repair your device should you accidentally break it.”
“Below rooting method doesn’t work with software of the Samsung Galaxy S4 device ending with letters MDM.”
“This guide is designed for the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9505 with the Snapdragon 600.”
“Make sure to disable all antivirus programs you run, when trying to root your device”
“If you’re ready to take risks, Instruction are just one line ahead. Till now response for this tool is positive ”.
Instructions to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 with Motochopper
1. First of all download Motochopper
2. After that extract the entire contents of the zip file.
2. If you are using Windows, ensure you have installed the latest Samsung USB drivers available for your phone.
3. The Ensure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your device.
4. Connect your device to your PC via USB.
5. If you are using Windows, navigate to the extracted directory and execute “run.bat”. If you are using Linux or OS X, navigate to the extracted directory in a terminal and execute “. /run. sh“.
6. Approve the ADB connection from your PC to your device.
And you’re done
At any point you feel that you want to unroot your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Official Stock firmware, then you can follow this article i.e. How to Unroot and Back to Official Stock Firmware for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 & GT-I9505
You might love to read about:
- How to Unlock, Install Custom Recovery and Root New Nexus 7 Device with Android 4.3
- How To Reset Samsung Galaxy S4 Flash Counter (set to 0) using Triangle Away
Note : “Above part of rooting is very tricky so make sure that you will follow step carefully one mistake can destroy your android mobile. And if this happens I’m not responsible in any manner”
As this technique is new, only thing developer need from you is feedback. Your little help can make this tool fully work on every device, share your feedback at original thread. Also, if you tried this don’t forget to share with me in the comment section.