If you’re the one looking for a way to download YouTube videos on Android mobile, then this article is your cup of tea because today I will share with you that how you can download videos on YouTube just by expanding the limits of technology.
We all know that everyone of us love to watch videos on YouTube. But one thing which everyone don’t like about this web service is that, it doesn’t provide you any option to download the video which you enjoyed and want to save it on your hard disk. In case, if you want to download YouTube videos on your PC, there are lots of software and web application available using you can grab them into your hard disk. But if we talk about downloading YouTube videos on Android mobile directly, then we don’t have much apps available.
In case, if you’re looking for an answer to question i.e. How to Download YouTube videos on Android mobile, then don’t forget to read below YouTube special on WhatsWithTech.
After searching a lot on this matter on the web, I found MediaClip android application to be the perfect solution and answer to the question on which this whole article based. And below you’re going to read everything you need to know about MediaClip.
What is MediaClip
MediaClip is an amazing application using which you can easily download videos, pictures, and PDF files in batches from the Internet like a Multiclip. Using this application you can individually select and download videos, pictures, ringtones and PDF files in batches from your favorite website (specially YouTube)
Features of MediaClip
This android application has lots of features but some of them are listed below:
- Download/save videos, pictures, and PDF files
- Replay/display videos, pictures, and PDF files
- Web browser functionality
- Replay videos with web browser
- Bookmark your favorite sites “Functions planned for update”
- Being able to freely rename, move, and delete files
- Being able to freely manage files with folders
- Continuous playback for playlists
How to Download YouTube videos using MediaClip
Below I’m going to share with you easy and simple guide using which you can download videos from some popular website like YouTube. So let us start with our guide:
1. First this you need to do is download and install MediaClip from Playstore
2. Now open the application and in the space provided type the name on the video you wish to download and click on search.
3. This application will now use Google to search all videos and show you the list of the videos which you want to download.
4. Scroll down in the list to find your video.
5. Once you got your video click the “play” on the top of the menu.
6. Once video streaming get started, click on the DL (download) button on top of the screen.
7. Now above step will take you to the page where you need to check the box available on the right side of name of the video and again click on DL button. Just like shown in below image:
Note: There are some ads, you can ignore the ads
8. Now you will notice that your video downloading is started on your Android device. The download page will look like:
Note: Once the video is downloaded you can navigate to “Movies” folder to grab the video.
Congratulation you have successfully downloaded video from YouTube straight on your Android mobile using MediaClip. So next time you want to watch this video again you don’t need any computer, data connection or WI-Fi to watch this video.
So this is how you can download YouTube videos on Android mobile. This is one of the best application available over Google Play store which you definitely love to try. So give a try and don’t forget to share with us, wether this article is really helpful to you or not. Also if you have any query related this application or guide don’t hesitate to start conversation below using comment section.