If you’re looking for a way using which you can stop/play your Spotify or Pandora stream just from sitting on your sofa? Or want to play a PC game on your Android mobile, then I have something for you.
What is Monect
It feels great if you’re able to use your PC or Laptop just from sitting on your most comfortable couch. But the issue is that you have to spend lots of money on wireless devices like mice and keyboards to do normal things that you do on a PC, and these devices are not cheap at all. Why spend money when you have something capable of doing what I discussed above?
The solution is Monect, One of the XDA Forum Members monect has released his version of the Android app which provides a wireless interface to control a PC, effectively turning your phone/tablet/phablet into a keyboard/mouse/joystick/keypad all-in-one combo.
It uses wi-fi or Bluetooth to connect to your computer with the help of a Server application which you have to install on the target computer. Once you’re done with the installation process, your device will act like a wireless keyboard, mouse or you can also use it as a controller to play different types of games like Racing, RPG, and more
Lets we have a look at the features of Monect which are listed below:
- 1. RaceMode – Play a PC driving game on your phone over wi–fi or Bluetooth using G-Sensor!
- 2. TouchPad – Simulate the touchpad on your phone with many gestures supporting it, just like Apple’s trackpad!
- 3. My Computer – Exploring PC files on your phone!
- 4. Joystick – Simulate the joystick so you can play Street Fighter or DMC etc.
- 5. FPS mode – Using a gyroscope to aim the target just like a real gun in your hand, perfect support COD serial!
- 6. Keyboards – Simulate typewriter keyboard, function keyboard, numeric keyboards…
- 7. Text transfer – Type text on your phone and then transfer the text to PC directly with one hit!
- 8. PPT mode – When you need to have a lecture or a meeting, use this to make it easy!
- 9. Browser, Media Control- Easily control all kinds of web browsers & media players, And many more…
Oh! Should I forget to tell you don’t have to pay a single cent to get this app on your device freely from the Play Store? One thing that I like about this Android app is, that no special requirements like root and installation of the server-side app are needed on your computer. So if you want to try this amazing application follow the below links
Give a try to this amazing Android app and don’t forget to share your experience with us or original thread created by a developer for this app, if you are facing any bugs and want to suggest improving this app. This is the only thing that developers looking for from you at the moment