Whenever you download any Custom ROM file like Cynogenmode (from XDA Developers) on Android device it comes with a bundle of preinstalled apps or .apks on it. And maximum times you find .APKs in ROM which you don’t need or you can say it’s useless to you. I don’t know about others but I’m bored of installing the Custom ROM on Android Mobile and then removing all of the .APKs via ROM Manager.
So I started searching a way using which I can easily remove .APKs from Custom ROM and hopefully I found a useful app called “APK Swapper” which is developed by XDA Member Logie
Basically, APK Swapper is an amazing android app using which you can remove .APKs from system files of Custom ROM, just by making few taps on your device screen.
To know about, How to Remove .APKs from Custom Rom using APK Swapper follow below the tutorial
1. First of all download APK Swapper
2. After that extract the zip file and open it on your PC.
3. Now simply run the executable file, drag the ROM file in its unaltered .Zip format onto the window
4. This will give you a list of all the application in the ROM.
5. Then, simply select the applications you do not want (the latest version is compatible with multi-select), and press delete.
Guess what? This amazing application even allows you to inject your own APK files into the ROM, saving you the hassle of having to install them manually later.
So this is how you can easily remove and add APK files in any ROM, so give try to this amazing application. But if you found any bug, you can report it on this thread. Always try to keep up to date with the latest release to avoid disappointment.
Latest posts by Viney Dhiman (see all)
- 25 Best Android Apps Not Available In Google Play Store - March 7, 2014
- 10 Best Conception & Pregnancy Apps for Android, iPhone & iPad - March 7, 2014
- 85 Best Apps for Windows 8 2014 Download [List ] - March 6, 2014
- 10 Best New Android Apps for March 2014 - March 5, 2014
- 25 Best Racing Games for Android 2014 Download [List] - March 4, 2014