Instagram is one of the most influential marketing tools to boost your business profile. It helps you to keep your followers updated about the upcoming products, your brand and the progress of your business. You can engage your followers in numerous ways, and at the same time, you can acknowledge their feedback.
You can take your business ahead by updating your current Instagram account to an Instagram business profile. But here arises the query of its productivity and fruitfulness in comparison to the simple Instagram account. Here we are discussing the unique features of specific accounts with brand identity and the procedure to attain one along with its pros and cons.
Introduction To Instagram Business Profile
Instagram Business Profile gives you an opportunity to communicate with your followers as a business entity instead of an individual identity. It opens the doors for your brand to be recognized and propagated as a business venture. For best results, pair your business account with an Instagram growth service.
After updating your account to a business profile, you can verify the change in your account if it displays the “call” or “email” option in the bio section. Moreover, you can also acknowledge the upgraded account by a blue checkmark with your profile identity.
There are various options available in the upgraded account to increase the engagement of your followers and to help you get in touch more easily. We will discuss these features in detail here.
Switching To The Instagram Business Profile
It is very easy, and it will not cost you a dime to switch your private Instagram profile into a business one.
* You will need to go on your mobile phone, view your current profile on Instagram and then click on the gear icon appearing right next to the “Edit Profile” section.
* The next step is to scroll down and look for the section named “Account” and simply select the “Switch to Business Profile” option.
* Then, you will have to go through a few prompts like entering your contact information or adding your business page on Facebook, and after that, you will be able to complete the switch.
As you can see the switch is easy and very basic, but there are a few things you should consider before you make your final decision about switching to a business profile on Instagram. The opinions about this issue are mixed, and while many love it, there also are those who are very underwhelmed by this option on Instagram. However, there certainly are some good reasons to switch to a business account. For instance:
* It becomes easier to leverage your Instagram bio with a business account. The biggest hurdle you may face with Instagram marketing is how many characters you can use with a standard account – you are allowed to use no more than 150 characters.
A business account will offer a little more wiggle room to help you maximize the outcome. It is possible to include several contact buttons along with including a button to help your followers find directions to your business. It is also possible to keep a clickable link your business account bio – the link can take your followers directly to your website.
You might feel that you do not get much with a business account, but being able to share more details about your business in a space where you cannot usually go beyond a set limit matters a lot. Having your account completed and packed with information may also help you get more likes for Instagram.
* It becomes easier to run ads using your Instagram business account. Instagram is an impressive advertising channel, but you need to learn how to use the ads efficiently and convincingly. Keep in mind that you will not be able to run ads from this platform unless you have an Instagram business profile along with a Facebook page.
Once you have made the switch, you can run a variety of ads to help drive potential followers and customers to your page. A business account is valuable because it also allows you to promote your add and specific posts within the app.
* You can use your business Instagram account to make stories much more effective. Interestingly, you will be able to add links directly to your Instagram stories that improve your gains in the long-run. If you are using Instagram for marketing and promotion, you may already have the idea of how important it is to be able to embed links in your Instagram stories. A business account will help you do just that.
So, what are you waiting for? Make the switch today!