As a student, you have completed many essays in your time, and you probably have one coming due right now. The pressure to write essays can become overwhelming, especially when essay-writing eats into the time that you need to use for more important tasks, including extracurricular activities, internships, and your job. Many students can only cope with the pressures of writing essays with the help of a research paper writing service. But how do you know that you have chosen the right research paper writing service for your academic needs?
These are the ten factors to consider when choosing a professional custom research paper writing service to help you with your next academic paper assignment in college or university.
- Where is the service located? You should consider where the service is located when choosing someone to write your research paper. A service located in a third world country may not be available when you need them or have writers with the skills you need for your paper. A service located in an English-speaking country other than your own may not work on your schedule and may not follow your country’s version of the English language.
- Where are the writers located? You should consider where the writers are located for similar reasons. Writers located in Eastern Europe or Asia may charge less than writers in North America or the UK, but these writers are also less likely to be native speakers of the English language. You want to make sure your academic paper is written by someone who writes at least as well as you.
- What are the writers’ credentials? Check to see what your writers’ credentials are. The best writing services use writers who hold Masters’ degrees or PhDs. These degrees give them an exceptional understanding of the subject matter they write about and the ability to produce academically rigorous papers on tight deadlines.
- How much time does the company need to write a research paper? Standard academic writing services typically turn a paper around in a couple of weeks, but if you need a research paper faster than that, you’ll want to check to make sure the service you choose offers emergency paper writing services to return a paper in only a day or two instead of a week or two.
- How does the company protect against plagiarism? Originality is essential for any research project, so you want to find out from the company how it guarantees that your paper will be completely free from plagiarism. Great research paper writing services will check a paper with plagiarism-detection software to ensure that every paper is completely original.
- Can you talk to a real person? Beware of any company that won’t let you talk to a real person before you place your order. A great research writing service will have a live customer service agent who can answer your questions and address your concerns before you place an order.
- Can you talk to your writer? Not every service will let you speak directly to the writer who will complete your paper, often for reasons of privacy, but you should consider awarding bonus points to those companies that allow you to communicate directly with your writer in order to discuss your paper’s special needs.
- What is the company’s revision policy? You want to be sure you are protected in case something goes wrong in the writing of your paper. To protect against problems, most companies have a revision policy that outlines when and how you are entitled to a free revision to your paper to correct errors or omissions by a writer. Be sure to review this policy before you place your order to understand your rights.
- What is the company’s refund policy? Similarly, companies with a good reputation have a clear policy outlining when and how you are entitled to a refund if a revision fails to satisfy you. Be sure to read this policy carefully to make sure you know how to ask for your money back if something unexpectedly goes wrong.
- What does the company charge for a paper? Finally, you should consider how much a company charges for a custom research paper. They should make their rates very clear, and there should never be a “surprise” charge you weren’t expecting. You should look for a company with affordable, but not the lowest, rates. That’s because companies that charge to little can only afford to stay in business if they cut corners or use lower quality writers. You want to make sure that your writer gets paid enough to do a good job.