3 Best Ways to Download Mp3 Music From MySpace
Myspace (formerly represented as MySpace as well as My_____) is a societal networking service with a sturdy music stress owned by the Specific Media LLC and pop music songster and artist Justin Timberlake. Myspace was launched in August 2003 and with its headquarters in Beverly Hills, California. In June 2012, Myspace already had 25 million exclusive U.S. Visitors.
Myspace was established in 2003 and was bought by News Corporation in the year July 2005 for $580 million. From 2005 until early in 2008, Myspace was the mainly visited social networking website on the planet and in June 2006 outdid Google as the highest visited site in the US. In April 2008, Myspace was overhauled by Facebook in the figure of exclusive universal visitors, and was overtaken in the amount of unique visitors from the USA. In May 2009, although Myspace produced $800 million throughout the 2008 economic year.
MySpace has a noteworthy stress on pop culture and music and shaped a gaming platform which launched the achievements of Zynga and Rock You, amid others. The site in addition began the drift by making exclusive URLs for corporations and artists.
Downloading Music from Myspace
Myspace has got a number of celebrity pages and blogs. Most of them are vocalists and songsters. As you open a singer’s page you’ll get the songs playing on the page. You would like a tool to download a song from the page in MP3 format. Here are some simple steps and tools to download the song in mp3 format.
This website is easy to work with. You just need to go to this website and login. To login you must either have a Facebook account or a twitter account. It uses either of the accounts to get you logged into the website.
You have to do the following to grab a file through this website:
1. Go to grabthafile.com
2. GetLog in using your Facebook or twitter account
3. After login got to the particular artist’s song list
4. You want to download a song right click on the particular song
5. Click on copy the link option
6. Paste it in the grab that file box in another tab
7. Press download or grab
8. It will start the downloading
And you’re done
You can also follow these steps to rip music from MySpace, let start with instructions
1. First of all visit File2HD.com
2. After that you will get the option to add a URL, simply add the url of video of which you want to rip music.
3. After that choose the desired filter for the song, you can select “audio” filter.
4. Now click on get files option.
5. Now you will get all the files , related to your url, simply right click on the URL to save the file.
6. If you recognize the song go ahead. But, if the file type is something other than MP3, click on the convert box. And select to MP3 on the next age.
7. Once the song is started downloading and finished, you can grab the mp3 file from Users/Documents/Music folder.
Note: Don’t forget to buy the subscription from “Premium File2HD” and payment will be processed via PayPal. It will cost around ($1.91 and $11.50) per month.
Suggestion: You can also get a free invitation code just by keeping eye on File2HD twitter account where they regularly share free invite codes
3. Buy Through MySpace
1. First of all search for the song using the search engine at the top of the site by typing song or band name. It will be great if you add the exact title.
2. Now in result page select the “music“tab. You will find that in third place on the list out of Myspace, People, music, videos, photos, games, and web
3. Now choose “iTunes or Amazon” to download the song. It will cost around $1.29 and $0.99.
4. Once you select download mode, it will redirect you to iTunes or Amazon page
- For iTunes: Now select View in iTunes and it will launch the program to download file straight to your computer hard disk. All you need to do is “$1.29 Buy.” and your download will start in no second.
- For Amazon: It’s very simple all you need to do is select “Buy MP3 Song with 1-Click.”After that sign to your Amazon account and your song will downloaded to your system.
So these are the 3 ways to rip music from MySpace, which I find to be the best for now. But if you feel there is something which I missed, why don’t you use the comment section to share your opinion with me.