Come Thanksgiving, cometh the season of red hot deals and the mad chaotic scramble known as Black Friday. Many families wait for an entire year just to avail the crazy discounts that they can avail on literally any product. This year, there are a plethora of amazing deals being offered by mega retailers such as Walmart, Best Buy and Target. We have compiled an exhaustive list of the best ones in tech and gaming to make it easier for you to grab your favorite gizmo! Here goes!
The deals are mentioned retailer-wise, so that it becomes easy to decide which store you should prefer to prowl on D-day. The top three retailers have been selected, where you can find the maximum number of deals.
BEST BUY DEALS
- Get the highly anticipated new Nintendo 3DS Super Mario Edition in black/white for $99.99.
- Buy any Xbox One console or bundle and get $50 off.
- Get $50 off on the PlayStation 4 Slim Uncharted 4 bundle, along with the remastered version of survival masterpiece The Last of Us and Rachet and Clank for $249.99 (regular price $299.99).
- Get $20 off on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 controllers at $39.99 (regular price $59.99)
- Eager to play new PS4 and Xbox One games, such as Mafia III, Bioshock: The Collection, and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided at cheap prices? Buy them for $29.99!
- If you want the complete entertainment experience, buy the PlayStation 4 Pro and 55-inch Toshiba 4K Smart TV bundle at a sick deal of $749.98 (normal cost will be $949.98).
- Other great deals on TVs worth mentioning are- 60-inch 4K LG for $499, a 65-inch Samsung 4K, HDR TV for $899 and the Sony super-slim 65-inch 4K HDR at $1,399.
- Select Apple products are on for sale too- you can buy an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus on an installment plan and receive $250 Best Buy gift card. Or you can avail a $125 discount on the iPad Air 2 or $50-$250 discounts on select MacBook models.
- Planning to buy smartphones on an installment plan? Rejoice! Get a $300 gift card on purchasing an LG G5 or a $250 card for the Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge. And you can buy Moto Z Droid is available for $10 per month for 24 months, which makes it nearly $384 in savings.
- For laptops, Best Buy is offering a 15-inch HP Envy x360 2-in-1 with an Intel Core i7 processor, 16GB of RAM and 1TB of storage for $699 (down from $899) and the 13-inch Lenovo Yoga 900 with a Core i7 processor, 8GB of RAM and a 256GB solid-state drive for $699-a whopping savings of $500.
- If you are looking for wearables, you can buy the Fitbit’s Blaze smartwatch, Charge 2 and Alta, for $149, $129 and $99, respectively. Garmin’s Fenix 3 is being offered for $399, while Samsung’s Gear S2 smartwatch, which usually costs $250 and $350, will be cheaper by $20 to $50.
- Buy the new HTC Vive VR headset for $699.99 (regular cost $799.99). If you are anyway going to buy a VR headset, would strongly suggest to go for the Vive. The experience is unreal!
- Great deals are available for the PlayStation, with the PS 4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4: Thief’s End bundle being offered for $249.99 (usual price $299.99) and pre-owned PlayStation 4 500GB standalone console for $224.99 (usual price $299.99).
- Walmart is offering sweet deals on Xbox One products, with the Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft bundle offered for $249.99 (usually $299.99), the Xbox One S 1TB Gears of War 4 bundle for $299.99 (normal price $349.99) and the pre-owned Xbox One 500GB standalone console for $219.99 (regular price $288).
- And yeah, Walmart is also offering the new Nintendo 3DS Super Mario Edition in black/white for $99.99.
- Coming to TV sets, you can get offers on a 55-inch Philips 4K smart TV, available at $298, a 50-inch Samsung 4K smart TV, costing $398 and a 60-inch Vizio HDTV priced at $398.
- You can get Apple’s iPhone 5s for $99 on Straight Talk Wireless, and the iPad mini 2 for $199.
- Walmart is offering laptops really cheap, e.g. the Samsung Chromebook 3 for $119 and a 15-inch HP laptop for $249. A note of caution, though. Low-cost laptops also need upgrades more frequently so might incur additional costs later on. Make a smart choice.
- Wearable technology is a tad cheaper here than Best Buy, with the Fitbit Charge 2, Alta and Flex 2 available for $129, $99 and $69, respectively.
- ‘Tis raining gaming deals everywhere and we couldn’t be less happy. Target is offering the Xbox One S 500GB Battlefield 1 bundle for $249.99 (that’s 50 bucks off the normal price of $299.99). In addition, there is also a $40 gift card. Crazy, huh?
- If you wanna play only the games, Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 will be available for $35 each (usual cost $59.99) while Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition for PS4/Xbox One is being offered for $59.99 (usual price $79.99)
- Again, the new Nintendo 3DS Super Mario Edition in black/white for a sweet deal of $99.99
- Let’s look at the TV sets now- a 60-inch Samsung 4K television originally priced at $1,199 is being offered for a ridiculous $679, while 55-inch LG 4K TV can be bought for $499.
- Apple fans have choices aplenty at Target, with a deep discount of $150 on an iPad Pro 9.7-inch, the iPad Air 2 for $274 and the iPad mini 2 for $199. If you intend to purchase the iPhone 7 or iPhone7 Plus on an installment plan, Target will offer you a $250 gift card. The Apple Watch Series 1 is also there at $198, which amounts to savings of $71.
- Target has some crazy offers if you are looking for an Android smartphone. Buy Samsung’s Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge on an installment plan, and you’ll get a free Samsung Gear VR headset, a $50 Oculus VR content pack and a $250 gift card. Sounds great, eh!
- For fitness addicts, wearable devices like the Fitbit Charge 2 and Fitbit Alta are available for $129 and $99, respectively. In other options, you can also buy the Garmin Vivosmart HR Plus GPS for $119 or the Garmin Vivofit 3 for $59.
(Visited 145 times, 1 visits today)