With the wave of coronavirus hitting 2020 hard, it was an especially difficult year for retailers and business people. With masses of shops closing up and the demand for a variety of products simmering down, only sustainable and ideally stylish shops managed to stay afloat. Add to that the expenses spent on the packaging for customers. The need to turn to more sustainable packaging in the coming years is important for the ecosystem. Using brown kraft paper bags as an eco-friendly packaging option is a great idea.
Fulfilling this growing need for sustainable packaging options in the new year can show that your customers are valued. Hopefully, with the cost-effective but impressive packaging options, trust that the year 2021 will bring forth a turbulent year for business.
It doesn’t matter whether one owns an e-commerce store, Instagram store, or that of a high-street retail store; these modes of packaging can help build trust with customers is desirable.
You may wonder what these different types of packaging bags are; they are:
- Folded Brown Kraft Paper Bags – You may have seen plenty of kraft paper bagswith handles already in use. These folded brown kraft paper bags can be bought plain and on wholesale as well. They also have classic designs that work wonderfully with loads of different aesthetics when it comes to prints and logos.
- Luxury Laminate Paper Bags – Are you in full spring hoping for a chance to make 2021 a successful year that could be great for your business and making your store stand out among one’s competition. The laminate on these paper bags makes the packaging look luxurious while still being affordable. You could customize these luxury laminate paper bags with your company branding. The lamination also adds great strength to the bag and protects the product for each of their customers.
- Wholesale Paper Bags – Simple and basic wholesale paper bags are by far the most affordable yet sustainable bags available in the market. They are perfect for those in the food outlets, looking for a way to expand the business from at-store service to takeaway options. If you are looking for large quantities of packaging options, the humble wholesale paper bags one is a great option to have.
How Are Brown Kraft Paper Bags Helping Propel You Forward in the Fight for a sustainable Planet?
- They are easier to recycle – They are far easier to recycle than plastic bags. They help the consumer to reduce the amount of waste production. It also reduces the carbon footprint created during the recycling process.
- They are sustainable packaging for supermarkets – As brown kraft paper bags are made using replenishable natural resources, unlike their plastic counterparts – They encourage customers to shop responsibly and dispose off the paper bags or recycle them for further use.