Samsung Galaxy Camera is one of the smartest camera ever by Korean company which gives you magic of professional digital photography. This smart camera is featuring android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, 16mp camera, specially designed camera app which offers amazing features for advance and professional photographer.
And guess what from now onward you need not to buy this Galaxy Camera app to enjoy all the features. As XDA Senior Member LastStandingDroid has ported Samsung Galaxy Camera app to Samsung Galaxy S4 running the Google Edition firmware. He did a great job and manage to get all the main functions of the Galaxy Camera app as well as some other features which is working fine.
You might also love to read about:
Some of those features are listed below:
- Taking photos and videos
- Beauty Face
- Slow and Fast Motion
- Working with both front and back cameras
Note: The port is still a work-in-progress so you can expect some more features such as Best Face, Burst Shot (Camera freezing), Eraser, Sound and Shoot, animated photo, Dual View and all effect. So this port is not for all the users.
If you want to try this ported application on your Samsung Galaxy S4, then you can follow the below guide about how to install Samsung Galaxy Camera app on your Galaxy S4
Disclaimer : ”If you are installing ported app using this guide then you are responsible for anything you do to your device. Also I’m not responsible if your device gets bricked. But If you follow this guide properly you will be on the safe side. If you blame me, I will laugh at you.
Note: This application is only developed for pure Nexus ROM it will not work on CM/AOKP/PARANOID/PAC. So make sure not install this app on above mentioned ROMS.
1. First of all download it from here
2. After that add the file into your device SD Card.
3. Now disconnect your device from your computer
4. Now you need to reboot your device in recovery mode.
5. In recovery menu
- Select install zip from the SD Card
- Choose a zip from the SD Card
- Now browse the files (No wipe is required)
6. After the installation is done, you need to reboot your device. Guess what? You’ve successfully installed the new camera app on your device.
So give a try to this amazing Galaxy Camera app to enjoy all the cool features and share your experience with us. Also if you want to know more about this Or you have any query related to this port, head over to the original thread for more information.