How to Install/Run Java Apps and Games in Android Mobile using JBED
Yesterday one of my friend asked question from me that Is it possible to run java apps and games in android mobile? At first I said no, but when I started searching answer to this question on Google I found that now we can also run java apps and games on android mobile. Actually the android users who migrated from Symbian device sometimes miss their favorite Java and J2ME applications. So to overcome this issue XDA member nayser who shared XDA member mohammadN Java Android Java Emulator i.e. JBED using which you can run java application on mobile if your device if you are using Android 1.5 to 2.3.
What is JBED?
JBED is an .apk Android application with the help of which you can run java games and app on your android mobile. Basically its an Java Android Java Emulator, using which you can install .JAR/.JAD/Java/J2ME/MIDP games on Android phones. You can also install .JAR application and more than 40,000 app in your mobile using this emulator. That means now you don’t have to ignore those Java apps and games which you’re using from long time.
Things to keep in mind before following this tutorial
- Some of the apps are not working and only screen touch supported apps are working.
- This application working only for devices with android 1.5 to 2.3
- Its tested on some android device and working fine, not sure its going to work in all device
I’m not forcing anyone to download this application and in any condition this application doesn’t work for you don’t point finger on me.
So if you’ve made your mind to download and install JBED on your android device. Lets we have look at guide to install Jar apps on Android. So without further ado, lets we start with first step.
1. First of all you need to download JBED
2. After that download lib jbedvm and place it place it in systemlib folder
3. Install the JBED.apk application and don’t play it.
4. Restart the phone
5. Now launch JBED application. Press menu button and choose SD card.
6. Select your .JAR/.JAD file that you want to install and run.
7. Now install the chosen application through JBED.
8. Now open the installed java application to run
Note: You can also download JBED.Zip and flash the zip file using CWM or clockworkmod recovery version 2 and up, if this application is not working for you
So give a try to this amazing Java Android Java Emulator i.e. JBED and If you are using it please, leave your feedback at original thread so that the developer can improve future versions.