Summary : If you are unable to transfer Android Apps to new phone via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi then I got the solution for you folks
If you are android phone users then I’m sure that you always download android apps from Google play because it’s the only way to get best android apps on your Smartphone. But did you ever wonder to grab android app from your friend Smartphone or transfer them to your new android device via Bluetooth.If yes and didn’t find any way to make that thing happen then this article is totally dedicated to you folks
To make that thing happen you have to follow two steps in transferring android apps using Bluetooth which are listed below :
1. Create APK files using Astro
2. Transfer APK files using Bluetooth Transfer App.
Create APK files using Astro
1. First of all Download Astro from Google Play and install it on your Android Phone
2. Now run the app and tap setting soft keys and then choose “Tools” option.
3. You will get a Pop-up window, simply select “Application Backup” and wait till you will not get a list of all installed app.
4. Now from the list select the apps which you want to transfer to the new phone via Bluetooth and click on “Backup” to create the APK file. After that come back to the Astro home screen.
5. After that go to your SD card then Backups then Apps to find the APK files created by Astro.
Transfer APK files using Bluetooth Transfer App.
1. When you have done with above steps Download, Install and Run Bluetooth Transfer App (you require this app as the Bluetooth access to APK files is blocked by default).
2. When the app is ready to use visit your “SD card” then “Backup” then Apps and select the file you want to transfer to your new android Smartphone.
3. Now tap on Bluetooth button and search for Bluetooth device to send your android app.
And you are done.
So use this simple method to Transfer Android Apps to new Phone via Bluetooth and share your experience with us. Also share what you think about this process. Is this process easier or not ?