If you are android Smartphone users and you are not able to attach files in your mail. Than not to worry I got tutorial for you people.
If you are a guy like me who love to do receive and send Emails through Android Smartphone then don’t miss to read this article because today I’m going to show you the way to attach files to email from SD Card of your android mobile. Basically attaching files to Email is not a difficult task but users who just bought their new Android mobile might feel this activity to be difficult.
We all know that smart phones and tablets have many advantages over desktop computers but sometime these gadgets of 21st century fail to do those things which you can do easily using a Computer. And one out of them is attaching files to email on Android Smartphone, as most of the time you’re limited to attaching only photos and mp3 files, especially when using the Gmail app for Android.
So in this article we are going to share with you a ways using which you can attach a file from SD Card to Gmail on Android mobile easily. Let we start with
If you want to add only Photos
1. While in a reply or compose screen, tap Menu and then Attach. But it only allows you to attach photos though. If stile your problem is not resolved to yet continue reading.
If you want to add a particular file from the SD Card
1. If you want to attach particular file then simply open the page where you file exists
2. Now long press on it by doing that you will get the option (Via Bluetooth, Gmail, Yahoo Mail and other Installed client ) to share files .
3. Simply choose the email mode with whom you want to attach files whether and click on ok.
4. Now this file will automatically get attached and by filling the rest in details you can send attachments.
So this is the easier way using which you can attach files to Email. But if you feel there is also an easy way to make an attachment then don’t hesitate to share with us